Monday, March 12

A Change of Scenery

So with the new Facebook Page up and running I decided the blog needed a bit of a face-lift.

Hopefully you all like it!

I took the step to establish the blog on Facebook in an attempt to gain more followers and basically make it easier for people to be notified when new posts go up! Along with the Facebook page, I also hope to increase my followers on this site. Down the left hand side you'll find the 'Members/Followers' of my Blog. If you have Gmail/Twitter its pretty much a hop, skip and click! No money required, no surveys, just simply making me look better! :)
If I hit 50 likes or 20 followers, I'll arrange a competition, whereby I will draw a name at random and award them a prize! But this will only happen, if I hit 50 Likes on FB and/or 20 followers here! :) Get joining!!

Again,
Thanks for the support,

LMC
xxx

'Like' Me here: https://www.facebook.com/LMCblog

No comments:

Post a Comment