Monday, March 12

Rumbling down Route 66

So I discovered an adventure that I aim to do either next summer (2013) or failing that the next year! And having officially added it to my Must Do list, I thought I'd share the plan!

Simply Rent a Harley and travel Route 66 biker style!! Pit stopping in motels and maybe camping, it'll be a once in a life time experience that i'm so excited about! ... Yeah simple as! ...

There are a few reasons for the trip being postponed till 2013...

There are certain eligibility restrictions:
*to rent the Harley's you must be over 21
*have a full motorbike license and 2 years experience riding....
*and last but certainly not least it is a little bit Expensive... Like $900 a week expensive!

Currently I have none of the above!
(i could be a passenger, split the cost and require none of the above documentation but where's the fun in that?? )

With the theme tune to Sons of Anarchy and the luscious rumble of a harley echoing in my mind, i cant help but dream about that awesome trip- bring it on!

LMC
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment