Wednesday, June 15

Can't Get You Outta My Head!!

Motion of Todays Blog: I reckon if you listen to any song enough times you'll grow to like it!

It has happened to me several times. Here are a list of the songs I now love that I hated when I first heard them...
  1. I See You, Leona Lewis (Avatar Soundtrack)



  2. Lipstick, Jedward

  3. Friday, Glee version of Rebecca Black's song

  4. Born This Way, Lady GAGA

  5. Impossible, Shontelle

  6. Love Me, Justin Bieber.... THE ONLY JUSTIN BIEBER SONG I LIKE!


  7. She said, Plan B

  8. S&M, Rihanna

  9. Just a Dream, Nelly (but a cover version)

  10. Cooler than Me, Mike Posner

There are plenty more, but these are all songs that when I first heard them my immediate reaction was: oh dear lord!
I found myself changing radio channels and the first sound of them coming up, and I declared out loud how much I hated them whenever anyone passed me singing them....
Until.... one by one... I found myself humming them, youtubing them... and .... yep, you bet: DOWNLOADING THEM!
SO, the hypothesis I put to you.... If you listen to ANY song enough, you'll eventually grow to like it!

Awaiting Theorization,
LMC
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment