Friday, March 9

The Hay in the Needlestack

The Last few days for me haven't been the best- ive had sinusitis and an awful headcold, despite dosing myself with vitamin c etc routinely since January! To add to that I've come to loggerheads with more than one person, been swamped with college deadlines and to top it off, didnt get paid properly this morning!! It has just been one of those weeks and the only highlight for me was the delicious roast beef that mammy and daddy treated me to last night!
But today, through all the turbulence and after i had sorted my wages issue, things began to pick up little by little!
It all begins in the queue for my bus ticket at Supervalu! I popped out of the line to grab a bag of popcorn and when I got back to the Til I had been skipped, I didn't particularly mind it was only one person after all but next thing I knew he turned and allowed me to skip him, saying 'I saw you were ahead of me' ...... I couldn't help but smile after thanking him!! Some people are so nice!
Next I head into my lecture hall- 3 hours of my Fridays are spent listening to this old codger go on and on about archaeology! But today he announces that there'll be no classes for the next 4 yes 4 weeks- I could have jumped out of my seat- never again will I dread Fridays- they'll return to the good day of the week as they should be!
As I write I'm in the last of the 3 hour stint and I can't help but feel über excited for the evening ahead- pizza and Tom Hardy- cant really ask for a better end to a crappy week! :)

LMC
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment