Wednesday, November 23

TGI Blog Time...

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Not usually a holiday I would have celebrated, but this year the gang are heading to The Woolshed for some Thanksgiving dinner and festivities. It got me thinking... what am I thankful for...?


  • My Mam, Dad and 2 Awesome Sisters.
  • My Wonderful Boyfriend
  • My Amazing Friends
  • Bed
  • Food
  • Good TV
  • Comfy Tracksuit Bottoms
  • Weekly Bus Tickets
  • Having all my Christmas Shopping bought and wrapped
  • Having a job and income
  • The opportunities I get in college
  • Free Texts with o2
  • Gmail colour coded labels!!
  • A nice refreshing shower
  • The people who take the time to read my blog... its more rewarding than you'd imagine!
  • ........
The list goes on, varying from cheese-tastic 'I'd like to thank God'... to 'I love lamps!'

Thankfully,
LMC
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment