Wednesday, July 6

I won €4 on Euromillions....TO Realtor.com!!

Ok, so about 2 years ago, I got a scissors, an argos catalogue and some glue and made myself an Interior Designs scrap book. I've always had an interest in designing homes, more as a hobby than a career, but still!

Last night I won 'big' on Euromillions.... first time ever doing it, and after many explanations on how to fill out the form, I awaited news of my success..... €4 YEAH BABY!!!

Spending the last 5 days with my bestie and her boyfriend, and listening to their plans for their dream ranch on Texas got me thinking... hmmm..... what would I do if I won the whole €170 mil?

Well..... first thing this morning I was browsing through properties in Santa Cruz, CA on Realtor.com.... a both depressing and amazing experience!

I resurrected my interior design scrapbook and visualized how I would decorate these fabuulous houses!!

Some favourites were:




I know RIIIIIIIGHT?!?!

Dreamily,
LMC
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment